East Hampton Village, New York
From Hamptons Cottages & Gardens:
"Known as the William H. Babcock House (circa 1720), this regal residence originally stood on Main Street and was relocated to its present location in 1964. The white picket fence is a replica from its Main Street days. The owners, working with East End architect Kitty McCoy, renovated the historic timber frame house in 2016-17. Materials and details from the existing house were judiciously added to the new additions. This aesthetically pleasing, local landmark is now located South-of-the-Highway."