Diamond Point, New York
The Lake George Club was founded in 1909 by a group of individuals that made up a "vigorous summer colony persistently looking for good places to enjoy the season with friends, family and neighbors." With the desire for meeting like-minded individuals, as well as powerboat racing, golf, and other outdoor activities, emerged the idea for the Lake George Club.
LaGuardia Design Group's initial research began with reviewing historic documents and photos. Using this information, a detailed inventory and analysis of existing conditions was formulated, and used as the basis for a proposed site plan for the property's re-design. The focus of LaGuardia's design strategy focused on improving the circulation of the property, enhance current site functions such as the tennis court area and front entry, promoting revenue generation, as well as reinforce the site's connection to the lake.